• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Have had 3, THREE!, stimulus check scam calls so far. Fun times. They love calling me, I'm entertaining when I'm bored and speak a few languages more than they do.. including english. More tourists told to "GO HOME!" by the county sheriff now that nice weather has arrived here, nice being 40F & partly sunny. I found one myself wandering my land below the 'bug-out cabin' yesterday when me and the Border went to check it out after she alerted me to something out there. He was going to "Wait out the apocalypse, Man." with his small bag of weed and not enough camping gear or food to wait out the coming bear attack the food would bring. My .45 & Abbie followed his dreads back to his car. Good dog..

There's now a live cam down below the cabin.

I called the girl who works for me and gave her the colt early, 6 months early. Training him will keep her sharp and give her something to do. She's earned it. I just had to stay inside while her & her Dad came and loaded him. Mom misses him, but I'd already seperated them, so it's not too bad and Mom's getting a bit of special attention right now. No, not that. I still miss Shadow. That occupies my time, quarantine or no.

sw

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by silverwolf1 - 04-03-2020, 10:37 AM