• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You

Quote:
16 hours ago, profjmb said:

I have contacted the administrator and hope to get his approval. In the meantime, I would like to reassure members that I have no nefarious goals. The issue with the "whited out ZV" is likely because I have also joined Zooville (if that's what you mean) and will be trying to recruit from that site too. I composed a message and probably put it there first and then pasted it from there. I hope that is not a problem. (Zooville members are the ones who told me about this site, fyi.) The other site I intend to recruit from is forumzoone.org.

I attach a recent article I co-wrote about furries. It will give you some idea where i'm coming from scientifically.

<a class="ipsAttachLink" href="<___base_url___>/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=3994" data-fileid="3994">Hsu&Bailey2019.pdf</a>

I'm reviewing the information provided me now. I will say that motive in taking these surveys is the easiest to establish usually. Questions in ALL previous surveys have leaned heavily on the mental illness mythology that the scientific community cannot get itself past when talking about "Zoophilia" (Perhaps because the term is a Mental Illness term) and bestiality. Most also NEED to draw a parallel between bestiality, zoophilia, anti-social or introverted behavior and childhood abuse.

I've yet to see any that aren't 90% or better questions on these topics, and less than 10% on our actual lifestyle. If this is another of the same, it likely won't be approved to link here. The poster has provided me with the survey to review. I'll do so & let you know.

<a contenteditable="false" data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/profile/3633-elshara/?do=hovercard" data-mentionid="3633" href="<___base_url___>/profile/3633-elshara/">@elshara</a> , your last rant has been removed. Not the place for it. Start your own topic.

sw 

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You - by silverwolf1 - 04-27-2020, 11:51 AM