• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You

I've given a final reply in PM to the OP. I'm copying it here. It includes permission for posting his survey, but should be read by the membership first:

"

This question-

"Which maturity level of real nonhuman animal is it most sexually arousing for you to fantasize yourself being?"

You need to add an "I do not fantasize myself being a nonhuman animal" choice.

You use the term "People" where "Partners" should be used for questions about our sexual activities or fantasies. Remember we are Zoophiles. Our sexual partners are often not humans.

There are very few questions exploring zoophilia. More, zoophilia is treated as a fetish and compared to other fetish choices. Our personality, our beliefs, our reasons, sexuality, ethics and morals are not explored at all.

Nothing about Zoophilia will be learned with this study in my opinion.

Bestiality is often a "Fetish". Zoophilia as it is recognised here is not. Post your survey here. Members may participate, or not, as they choose. I will not. Stay here though. You are a serious researcher, a respected scientist in some circles, argued in others, but a bulldog for datafrom what I've read. You can learn here.

sw "

sw

Messages In This Thread
Greetings from a Scientific Sex Researcher Who Wants to Study You - by silverwolf1 - 04-28-2020, 02:39 PM