• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Less talking when the bed is rocking. Been in it, through and out the other side of Covid-19. Or a version of the damn virus that left me bed ridden for most of March.

Social distancing largely gets ignored by family members, so no change there. But honestly? It's dedicated play time for me. I even upgraded my computer to a real good gaming rig to celebrate lock down myself. I almost wish the virus will kill off more people making the world less stupid. Though it's as stupid as they come, not targeting any specific gender or class of bigot. Even China's biochemical warfare program is cheap I guess.

What did I do animal related recently? Donate to wildlife petitions to stop wolf culling in this province with a tax donation from the government. It got the word out, now it's all people are talking about. Raising the vibration of planet Earth is my dream. If I can do it with the help of animals, it'll heal Earth's grids even faster.

I'm at one with the wild and the cosmic, the spiritual and the scientific, the lover and the beloved, the world afree.

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by elshara - 05-01-2020, 01:17 AM