• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My experiences being 'Zooey' on Social Media, a year and a half recap.

Quote:
4 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

The 'antis' are the type who won't really discuss or debate, they will merely scream things like 'ANIMALS CAN'T CONSENT', rape, abuse, etc

That's what I call the 'harmless anti-zoo'. They are obvious, obnoxious trolls. There are none on this forum, yet on this forum ARE Anti-zoos, the SERIOUS kind, and I'll wager they're there too. They disguise themselves, quite convincingly, as "zoophiles" solely for the purpose of gaining your trust, your relaxation of personal security and personal information. Then they store it away for future use. Many are bestialists & abusers themselves, turning their own self-hate on others. Some the "Zooier-than-thou" trying to eliminate those they deem unfit. Most are just pathetic though, yet VERY DANGEROUS. Our most notorious "Anti-zoos" were not the "This is abuse" shouters, but those who appeared from among our own. Be careful.

Quote:
5 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

The cults, these are comprised of both Antis and Zoos, some of the Zoo ones being worse.

You'll find them (almost) everywhere in the community. I try to ensure they stay at bay in open forum here and encourage reporting of such behavior in private forum use. I don't like cliques, any cliques. It's hard to avoid them though, but easy to ignore them as you say.

Quote:
5 hours ago, WinterGreenWolf said:

There's also the rumors / existence of Neo Nazi folks hanging out there,

If it's uncensored, it's bound to be a haven for all sorts of unsavory types. Be careful not to be lumped as we were on reddit.

sw

Messages In This Thread
My experiences being 'Zooey' on Social Media, a year and a half recap. - by silverwolf1 - 07-17-2020, 08:30 PM