• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse.

So I know we've done the genera topic of lubes before, and I know folks typically regard J-Lube as 'GRAS' (Generally Recognized As Safe). I've used it myself during 'toy play' and with my Gshep partner countless times. As some of you may know, J-Lube is high in Sucrose, myself and a friend with a Female Husky partner got in to a pretty heated discussion over this.

He come forth saying how 'dangerous' this stuff is for Vaginal intercourse, and how 'toxic' it's components could be if entered in to the Peritoneum. This is even stated in the MSDS that you don't want it in the abdominal cavity. His argument was that 'J-Lube could cause mold growth' (later corrected, to yeast, in the vaginal canal: though he wouldn't even give this up. He also tried to 'inform' me that he was worried about 'leeching' (in to the Peritoneal cavity) due to steady use of it for Vaginal intercourse.

He refused to provide any links sourcing his claims, and said to 'just google it', and that 'the information is everywhere', 'I'm trying to fill my head with enough knowledge to keep me and partner safe'.. blah, blah. He suggested this 'alternative' called K-Lube, and again with no proof, evidence or links to back it, said it 'looked safer'. So, I did some digging, and found the K-Lube MSDS, it merely stated in the MSDS that 'plant based oils' were used 'in compliance with REACH' and to 'check appendix IV' or something along those lines.

My question to my fine fellow Zetas here, especially the more experienced / knowledgeable crowd: is there a REASON we should not trust a GRAS Vet. tested / used product for VAGINAL INTERCOURSE specifically? Especially something that has been tested and proven for years?

Is there any major quantifiable risk? Any links / resources / data on this? I know a lot about J Lube and it's uses, but nothing at all of this 'K Lube'. Some more information on this would be helpful and appreciated.

I can't imagine there being major issue here with this lube unless there's an anatomical abnormality, pre-existing health issue, bacterial infection... that would even cause a problem in the first place. From my knowledge, humans use this stuff ALL the time, even for vaginal, with no ill effect.

Any input, sources, studies, etc.. is greately appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse. - by WinterGreenWolf - 08-11-2020, 04:29 PM