• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse.

Quote:
1 hour ago, heavyhorse said:

KY Jelly is intended for vaginal use, and has been recommended in veterinary texts for equine A.I. where non-toxicity is paramount for success.  Non-flavored, non-scented, non-warming.  Just plain KY Jelly.  The active ingredient is cellulose.

Thought so.

Quote:

NO type of grease or oil is considered safe for vaginal use in bitches.

This was ABSOLUTELY the point I was trying to make for this kid, but he wasn't getting it.

Quote:

That said, boatloads of people have done as they damn well please with J-lube.  Did their bitches die any earlier?  Did any guys suffer kidney disease in later life? Who can say.  

This was kind of my point with him as well. Another way I worded it, considering he doesn't have a 'maiden' bitch, and has used cheap 'store shelf' (NOT KY, some brand called 'nookie' or some unknown crap...) was: "You aren't putting ten gallons of the stuff up her cunt dude, you use just enough to help you get in and get started. Washing your junk and GENTLY washing the outside of her vulva to avoid any extra-bacterial transfer will likely nullify, or nnearly-make-zero, any risk of the stuff."

Quote:

don't use it.  You can buy KY in quantity sizes at the veterinary supply without anyone batting an eye.

I do use it, but i RECEIVE anal from a Male canine, so a little less risk there v. vaginal.That said, I may change and switch to PURE KY. Water-based, non-toxic, shouldn't degrade silicone toys either (used on ME, not my partner).

Quote:

I've said my piece, and refuse to be dragged into any further arguments about it.

This may come off rude, but you chose to respond. I didn't 'drag anyone' in to anything. I merely posed the more specific question of vaginal in particular over generalized 'practices' with lube. Alas, that's not the point.

I appreciate the response none the less. I'll leave this here.

Messages In This Thread
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse. - by WinterGreenWolf - 08-11-2020, 06:52 PM