• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse.

Quote:
12 hours ago, threelegs said:

Anyone know the composition of ordinary mucus? I think the water-based lubes are trying to emulate that. In my experience, J-Lube is far more lubricious than K-Y, Astroglide, etc. Nice that you can control its viscosity, up to the point of it spinning endless threads (watch videos of zebras mating for an example). You just don't get that with the other stuff.

I do recall in one of the how-to files (here, likely) that J-lube has to be treated carefully, i.e., use clean water and don't let it sit around very long, because it can support all kinds of microbial life. That may be why it's recommended for rectal use (lots of microbes already in there) and not for vaginas, which probably should be pretty clean, microbially speaking. However, it can be frozen. Now, who's up for a frozen lube-cube on a hot day? 

This, this is what I was thinking all along. I've never had problems with J Lube, with myself or my Male canine partner (receiving from him of course). Care is ALWAYS advised with any lube IMO: there's a chance ALL water-based ones can harbor microbes too.

Messages In This Thread
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse. - by WinterGreenWolf - 08-12-2020, 03:37 PM