• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse.

Quote:
17 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Long before coronavirus I always had (ethanol-based) hand sanitizer on hand.  Buy it in the half-gallon size for refilling the pump bottles, barn, house, laundry room, kennel.  Dead varmints from trapping, arm deep fishing bits of the lamb that didn't make it to term out of the ewe, picking up after the ones that did.

Wherever bitches sit, whatever they sit in, they sit on their vulva.

So besides hand washing so often they crack in winter, a squirt rubbed into hands and on and around my bitch's vulva before beginning seems prudent.

Ethanol ONLY (that's "drinking" alcohol, safe in moderation).  (Do not drink hand sanitizer !! )  

Something often overlooked when talking farm health & safety, but YES, THIS! Long before hand sanitizers were a thing my grandpa used to keep a bottle of the best quality Jameson's in the Horse Barn. I got whooped when I was 12 for taking a swig of it and told firmly "That's for the Horses, boy! Don't you ever touch that again!". I got what he meant about a year later when we had a 'stone colt' during a blizzard and the Vet was miles away. 

I keep the sanitizers now, just as you do HH, but in the Horse Barn's a bottle of Jameson's I never really use 'cause Grandpa said so, an' I don't swig it 'cause I don't want him comin' down an' whoopin' my ass again.

sw

Messages In This Thread
J-Lube and inter-species vaginal intercourse. - by silverwolf1 - 08-13-2020, 11:49 AM