• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Quote:
2 hours ago, cervids said:

As someone who has lost family members due to COVID, trust me, it's not a scam.

One of them was nearly my father who scheduled jaw surgery right as the shit hit the fan.  He barely made it out alive.  You may have dodged a bullet.

Not what I meant by "scam". The political reaction, or rather advantage taken, has been. The Surgery had originally been scheduled for August, when the VA was quite capable of handling it safely. It was on hold only for internal squabbling at the upper levels as to what constituted "elective surgeries" and what did not, not what was safe to now do.

Quote:
On 10/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, caikgoch said:

I have one ultimate serious piece of advice for you: watch the rehab carefully.   Nursing/rehab centers are where old folks go to die in the current pandemic.   I checked myself out of 2 AMA and rehabed myself at home

I'll be rehabbed at the VA, as in my past surgeries, if I take the chance. It's looking like I will. I'm prepared to let the herd go, though it'll be hard. It took a long time to get the buckskin home, as some here will remember. The horses will go where she was during & after the surgery, and be sold from there if it becomes necessary. I just hope Misty will stay there. I've talked to her. To all of them. The sheep will be added to a neighbors herd. My assistant is taking in my dogs while I'm gone (maybe longer). All on a chance, but my life has been nothing but chances and I've won. 

Thanks for all the good advice folks. I am still deciding, or we are..

sw

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by silverwolf1 - 10-22-2020, 10:00 AM