• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here, but not in the community

Hello everyone. I see plenty of familiar faces on here. I'm sure a fair portion of you have seen me around on ZooVille as I've been posting on there pretty much daily since joining back in January 2020.

For everyone who has never heard of me, hi! Nowadays I go by FloofyNewfie. I used to go by JustTappingBitches on Zoophiles Forum back when it existed. I've accepted my Zoosexuality about 8 years ago, give-or-take. I've only had my canines since November of 2019, so almost a year now. I'm still somewhat new to being an owner.

I'm a male who has two wonderful female dogs. An unknown mutt mix, and as my name would imply, a pure bred Newfoundland dog. I'm currently very sexually active with my Newfoundland girl. She really is the love of my life and she absolutely means the world to me. My mutt mix likes fingering, but doesn't like sex. But that's okay, I also really love her too! She's a fun and funny little spaz. Both of my girls bring a lot of happiness, laughter, love, and light in my life.

I hope to see everyone around!

Messages In This Thread
New here, but not in the community - by FloofyNewfie - 10-24-2020, 07:16 AM
New here, but not in the community - by Ramseys - 10-24-2020, 11:09 PM
New here, but not in the community - by threelegs - 10-25-2020, 07:23 PM
New here, but not in the community - by cervids - 10-27-2020, 12:38 AM
New here, but not in the community - by cervids - 10-27-2020, 03:03 AM