• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Quote:
3 hours ago, Bear28 said:

Out of the 3 called strikes. one is better working conditions from their company. another is against over regulation of the truck indristy in FL. The third is because Trump lost.

Well third is non-negotiable short of a massive change in votes, but I genuinely do hope the other terms can be reasonably met before a strike.

Quote:
14 hours ago, littlejohn said:

<div class="ipsQuote_contents">

Cervids, try to find a box called an 'aural exciter'.  run your solid state stuff through it, and diddle the knobs till you get what you call 'tube sound'.  It's there.  You may have to use a cutoff for the highs as well.  As to the shit that's being foisted off currently by producers who hammer it to the wall, there's a processor called an Omnia Nine which has an excellent 'declipped' algorithm used to unhammer this stuff.  Unfortunately for home use, it's an FM broadcast processor, and it ain't at all cheap.  List is 11 Large, street is 8 to 9 Large.  Here's an Aural Exciter:  https://www.ebay.com/i/293789525515?chn=...4EQAvD_BwE

</div>

I'm well aware of the tech.  Got off my tube fetish years ago.  Just was pointing out the stuff still sells.

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by cervids - 11-12-2020, 05:22 AM