• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

Quote:
2 hours ago, shortleash said:

i like rat licker....and i must say if the cheeto burrito had established national policy from the bigging we would have this thing inhand...but instead he refused to issue national mask and distancing executive orders....he insisted that the "economy open" and "schools open" and left it to the states to struggle on...his campaign rallies killed 700 people at least as superspreader events.....add to that the above mentioned stupidity and wow we are all gonna die...well ok maybe just ALOT of us are gonna dies.....stay safe my internet friends...

Well, again:  Evolution continues.  

The planet is grossly overpopulated as it is.  If a few million Cult-of-Personality followers exercise their Constitutional Rights to refuse to wear masks and gather in large groups, well, the Cool-Aid is right this way.  Thins out the shallow end of the gene pool. 

Just please, Social Distance a good long ways away.  A couple thousand yards seems like a nice round number.......  

[Image: 9mm-TMJ-P2.jpg.5747747be2a2ea65254f7f3a01240356.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by heavyhorse - 11-15-2020, 09:43 PM