• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just in case you need to be reminded One More Time that Social Media is not your friend

I have a hard time wrapping my mind around how social media has anything to do with the Post Office's business.  The post office has jurisdiction over any and all communications in many other countries, but not in the U.S.  Here their job is to tote the mail; the Postal Inspectors are there to prevent anyone from stealing anything from the mail stream or shipping contraband, etc. by mail.  No idea how/when/at whose behest they got to policing social media.

To the best of my knowledge, images of my ugly mug on the Internet number in the single digits.  None have my RL name attached to them and only one is a full face shot.  Even in that one, I'm an incidental person in the photo and not the primary subject.  I dislike being photographed, even by myself.  I'm just not one of these people who post endless selfies on Facebook or whatever.

Even so, "they" (whoever "they" might be) have access to a quantity of portraits of me as I hold a fair number of licenses, permits, access cards and so on, most of which contain a mug shot.

Messages In This Thread
Just in case you need to be reminded One More Time that Social Media is not your friend - by DingoJay - 05-22-2021, 06:21 PM