• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welp, another black eye for us it seems..

Quote:
23 hours ago, caikgoch said:

If you look at the photo, he's on the second step of a step ladder.    That is a big mare.   If she wanted to say "no", cross ties wouldn't mean shit.   

Having been around horses, I give you that one. I'm somewhat-experienced there. Never been hurt, kicked, or had a horse angry, but I've respected them from the beginning. This still doesn't absolve my opinion though: restraint = BAD, even in cases like this.

Quote:
20 hours ago, HeartBeatOfTheBeast said:

But sex or no sex, wouldn't he get in trouble for trespassing?

Oh yeah, especially since he was there after hours. Plus tampering with the property to get in.

Quote:
16 hours ago, dog said:

How? I mean except the owner if it was not the guy's horse, how can anyone else feel violated? It is not like he had sex with a half of the town.

Yeah, I never understood the whole 'taking offense on others behalf' thing.. guess that's a more modern cultural trait. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/tongue.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":P" width="20" />

Yeah, I can understand the property owner, and the 'owner' (caretaker) of the horse, but fuck, the whole town?

Messages In This Thread
Welp, another black eye for us it seems.. - by WinterGreenWolf - 07-20-2021, 11:13 PM