• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic

According to the game and fish dept,, the precautions a lot of people are already using (wear gloves when processing, cook to safe temp (165F?), getting rid of organs) because of CWD and such, should do it. 

(BTW, I don't mean to say any feasible cooking temp will get rid of CWD.  But wearing gloves and getting rid of organs is currently believed to.)   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The highest population showed a whopping 67% in Michigan."

"There is no evidence of humans getting SARS-Cov-2 from consuming venison or any other kind of wild game meat. Lisa Wayland Altschul, a biomedical engineer who serves on MU's Engineering Dean's Advisory Board, said that this is because the virus is respiratory."

“I can’t see why it would transfer,” she said, “I’m more worried about it hurting the deer population. There is a chance for mutations.”

"In the meantime, this year’s hunting season will progress as normal. Batten said to keep practicing standard hygiene, like washing hands, wearing gloves and cooking meat to the proper temperature since wildlife can carry other pathogens."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All copyrights property of their respective owners

Messages In This Thread
so how is everyone surviving the pandemic - by heavyhorse - 09-27-2021, 06:36 PM