• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fines for dumping off a pet at the shelter

Quote:<div><blockquote class="ipsQuote" data-cite="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote="" data-ipsquote-timestamp="1500259228" data-ipsquote-userid="157" data-ipsquote-username="Cynolove693" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic" data-ipsquote-contentid="238" data-ipsquote-contentcommentid="1295">Or why dont people avoid abandonment all together; and have morals;... No offense but that's a messed up way to look at a situation like that [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/huh.png[/img][img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]
​Unfortunately, caikgoch is probably right though, just as folks don't want to pay the surrender fee's at shelters here in NY State (Which are quite high), and abandonment problems have increased along with them. Shelters should have better surveillance but for a small shelter in a mostly rural area like our shelter, it's not always feasible and donations, few and far between, most go mostly to upkeep and care of the animals first. 
I may look into donating some cameras to them if I can find a willing installer...
sw
</blockquote></div>
I guess your right, sorry caikgoch, I just got offended by the way the reply sounded.. But yeah I believe it would be a good idea to look into donating cameras, as it would help prevent something like that from happening again..

Messages In This Thread
Fines for dumping off a pet at the shelter - by Cynolove693 - 07-17-2017, 03:29 AM