• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call, let us know you're still here...
Quote:
7 hours ago, cervids said:

Yeah, don't know if that applies equally to all of us.  Pretty unfree in my life right now and little hope of changing that.

Not that it matters much anymore.  My freedom has been gone forever, but I rebel merely by existing.  They will never remove us from this earth and that is our victory.

Same here. I can remember how it felt to be free - I never worried about needing it...which is to say I'm very conscious of it now.

Existential imaginary freedom is still better than none at all...but it is a far cry from actual physical movement. It does in a lot of ways, still matter to me.

I see these yuppy social people on other sites saying it's 'the right time to be proactively zoo' and I cringe inside for their uneducated idiocy. I'd say more than half of them are law-enforcement plants. And the others will get caught by them, or ousted out of freedom they don't know they can take for granted by just shutting up for their own good. And I don't see this changing anytime soon.

I'm all out of mournful howls, and whimpering about what isn't possible won't cure the old pain that turned to a silent numb long ago. This begging mind set for society to change its heart is majorly backfiring around us because of the few who couldn't pay attention for all our safety. There are times I wish we weren't a community, and weren't well known because of this. I see the long term damage sites like Beast Forum has done, and now Zoo Ville, and it sickens me. All it has done is given others a way to control traps for us to avoid stepping into.

I stay because I'm already here, so it won't make any difference moving forward. I'm appreciatively grateful I'm not next to get locked away, beaten or worse, and if this is freedom I'm living rich. Why? Because to be left alone is peace on Earth. With my dreams for company.

Messages In This Thread
Roll Call, let us know you're still here... - by elshara - 04-29-2023, 12:45 PM