• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fear of taking a knot

Quote:
2 hours ago, threelegs said:

I can think of two ways to prevent a tie, and as much as I've wanted it, I've never even had the chance.

* Present yourself to him face-to-face by reclining on the edge of a couch or bed. You control his access by how far you open your legs.

* Let him mount you doggy-style, but reach back and block the knot with your fingers. If you're dexterous and have big enough hands, you might be able to get a grip behind his knot too.

* Okay--another way--let me stand in for you. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> Then I wouldn't be jealous of you, LOL!

I say go for it, and if you're still nervous, maybe you can stretch yourself a little beforehand if you have a toy (you can improvise). Really, life is short and you may not get another chance..

Thanks for the reply, and I hope you get the chance one day.. as for the first suggestion he won't mount in missionary position, I've presented myself like that and he just circles around me with a confused looked lol

As soon as I get on all fours though he's immediately on my back so I think that's how it would pan out "if" I decide to let him.. hes tried to penetrate me before when I presented myself to him and that's how I know he won't be gentle, practically almost made another whole with how hard he thrusts, so I feel if he makes his mark hes gonna thrust all the way in, making it hard to prevent him from tieing..

We probably live in different states so I'd imagine it be difficult for you to be here to help prevent him from tieing. Maybe you could be the test subject; you may have to buy him diner and romance him first though [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />  

Jokes aside I don't have any toys to stretch, and he's not small either, I've seen him hard in his sheath in the morning and he's how would they say "well endowed", haven't done anything sexual with him yet other than a blowjob the last time he tried to mount, he almost hit my gag reflex with how much he humped.. that's when I found out just how big he truly is at full erection..

As for I may not get another chance, I feel like it will occur again as he lives with me; I do agree life is short though and we should all take a leap of faith into something new.. that seems to be my other problem, before I got my current dog, I fell for another dog who isn't mine and am having trouble moving on from him, Its difficult to move on from someone that meant everything to me, I believe he was my soulmate, he was my other half, I'd never experienced a love like the love we shared; being with another dog just brings up feelings of guilt, and betrayal to a bond that was truly beautiful..

I need to really think this over, do I want to start a new relationship beyond an average pet/owner bond with my dog, or try to re-kindle a old flame with a dog that's not mine, but one that I can't stop thinking about (his owner is aware of my feelings)

Meanwhile I'd like to hear opinions on the original point of the thread, sorry for the long reply describing my love life lol

Messages In This Thread
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-12-2017, 10:23 PM
Fear of taking a knot - by threelegs - 11-13-2017, 05:54 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-13-2017, 07:55 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by arcticwolf - 11-15-2017, 01:35 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by threelegs - 11-17-2017, 04:23 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-19-2017, 09:10 PM
Fear of taking a knot - by caikgoch - 11-20-2017, 03:14 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-20-2017, 08:16 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by caikgoch - 11-20-2017, 11:59 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-25-2017, 12:31 AM
Fear of taking a knot - by Cynolove693 - 11-25-2017, 04:43 AM