• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex deprivation

With all due respect, but you don´t sound like a healthy person to me, you´re more sounding like an addict suffering from withdrawal symptoms. I´ve experienced similar things when I was recovering from my 15 years of permanent (and I really mean PERMANENT) weed/hash phase...nothing seemed to matter anymore, nothing was fun in any way without my hourly "fix". If I were you, I´d try to change my attitude towards sex in general, don´t see it as a necessary thing, but as a gift, a plus in life rather than a given/needed thing. Exactly that was what kept me sane after all my cannabis sources dried out when I was in my mid 30´s...rethinking the whole thing, regathering a healthy attitude towards it, getting rid of the mental addiction, that craving feeling you seem to experience now. I found out I could live without cannabis and I´m pretty convinced you´ll find out that sex isn´t necessary to survive, it isn´t even necessary to be happy. If you depend your personal happiness/wellbeing on external stimuli like drugs and sex, you´re basically fooling yourself because you´re not happy, you just numb your problems with sex and drugs...at least that´s what I found out.

And let me tell you a story about "forced celibacy": When my mare gave me a blowjob, I became too enthusiastic and shoved my penis too far into her mouth, resulting in a "crunchy" noise and a decent fleshwound on my praeputium...she accidentally got my dick between her molar teeth. Blood was gushing, I immediately ran to the next sink, flushing my dick frantically with cold water, hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. (Btw, it wasn´t her fault, she gave me head on a weekly basis before that accident without any injuries for years). Well, there I was, with a massively swollen dick, sitting in my urologist´s waiting room....the doc quickly inspected the damage and scheduled a circumcision for me a couple of days later. During these days waiting for the swelling to go for the surgery, my praeputium grew together with my glans and the actual circumcision surgery took roughly one hour instead of the usual 10 - 15 minutes...well, after the surgery, my doc said I would have to cease any sexual activities for about 6 weeks, until the flesh healed up enough and the self dissolving threads would be gone. So there I was, a guy who was used to sleep with his mare every single morning... having to keep total celibacy for more than a month. Every erection hurted like hell, my mare also got very pissed because she couldn´t figure why I was refusing her the usual "good morning sex". In addition to the immense pain I had to go through everytime I had to take a leak (urine, even just one single drip of it on the fresh wound....my gosh, I´d choose full blown waterboarding over this pain anytime...I wouldn´t wish this to my worst enemy, it´s like your dick gets electrocuted), I felt emotional distress from my forced celibacy. But...and this is a HUGE but....after the six weeks ended and I finally got the okay from my doc, I slept with my mare the next morning...finally again. I was absolutely used to having sex with her, maybe even a little desentitised because I usually lasted for about 45 minutes before I reached climax. But not this time, I could roughly last 15 minutes and the actual climax....oh my god, that one was of a special quality. Usually, nothing except a really hot summer morning made me fade out reaching orgasm, but that one after 6 weeks of "no sex at all" , that one really took me out. Yeah , literally...I passed out and found myself lying in the straw, the plastic pedestal I used to equalise the height difference at my feet. Not even my first time back in the 80´s was of comparable impact. I took quite a while to regain my senses, I must have been passed out for about a minute or so...I know that because my mare usually kept standing in the saw rack position after intercourse until she peed , usually about one minute or so after ...but I woke up with her nozzle in my face, she must have turned around after peeing, trying to figure out why I wa laying on the ground in her box. Anyway, what I want to express is that celibacy CAN be a good thing....just like staying abstinent from pot for some time to regain the mindshattering effects it can have when you´re not smoking 24/7. Just relax, nobody ever died because he/she was undefucked...a pause can actually have positive effects, even when it is a longer phase of celibacy.

Just take it easy. Try all you can with your dog and if it doesn´t work out , maybe you should be thinking of buying another one, one that is more open for your advances. Keeping herd/pack animals on their own isn´t exactly animal friendly already, so buying another one may even be beneficial to the dog you already have...I don´t want to pull you down, but I´ve read in another thread that this dog is showing definite signs of discontent (growling when you try to cuddle) and I really think you should be looking out for another one you hopefully don´t make the same mistakes with (letting him be the dominant one, that´s where the growling comes from...but I´m not a dog expert so you might listen to others who have more profound knowledge about dogs then me). Anyway, I don´t recommend "starting something" with your friend´s pet....too much risk and also a big chance that you´re only transferring your unfulfilled desires onto the next best "target" rather than feeling actual love for that dog. Just take it easy, stay calm and rational and you´ll be fine...don´t let your dick do the thinking. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
Sex deprivation - by Cynolove693 - 01-20-2018, 01:09 PM
Sex deprivation - by 30-30 - 01-21-2018, 07:23 AM
Sex deprivation - by Cynolove693 - 01-21-2018, 08:30 AM
Sex deprivation - by Cynolove693 - 01-21-2018, 09:21 AM
Sex deprivation - by Hiway - 01-21-2018, 11:34 AM
Sex deprivation - by Cynolove693 - 01-21-2018, 12:31 PM
Sex deprivation - by silverwolf1 - 01-26-2018, 11:44 PM
Sex deprivation - by farellfoxx - 01-30-2018, 01:29 PM
Sex deprivation - by caikgoch - 01-30-2018, 01:46 PM
Sex deprivation - by arcticwolf - 01-30-2018, 11:59 PM
Sex deprivation - by Cynolove693 - 01-31-2018, 10:45 AM