• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

You're done with this thread, and then? Are you going to do the same thing over again like always?

You asked me if there really is any point in living your life and I'm starting to have the exact same question. All you do is the same thing over and over again and it's not getting you anywhere.

You remind me of myself when I was in my horrible phase back at /r/zoophilia, but you're even worse than me. Yet you still get more help than me. 

...Other than the fact that AmoreBestia did help me a lot, (you ran away from him) but I'm starting to agree with you that he can't help you.  Not even him can save you.

Like me, 30-30 instantly recognized who you are. I'm surprised someone like him even tried helping at least a little.

Guess what I was told long ago? Life is unfair, suck it up. Take that advice and do exactly that for everyone else around you and yourself.

Even when others try to help you, they can't. And it's not just because they don't care, they just can't.

But the real problem is you. You act as if your problem will never happen under any circumstance, yet you say you won't accept your horseless fate.

You love to suffer, don't you?

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM