• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

I do see other zoos trying to help you. If you don't see it yourself, you're probably pretending you don't see it.

If all you see is words on a screen, then you should learn to read. Yes, this all counts as help.

I did get better help than you, but only from AB. All other zoos said I didn't even deserve it and wanted to make me feel worse. They also like to act innocent whenever I said it, even though it's obvious they wished me bad luck.

Not single one of them tried to give normal advice and turned against me very, VERY quickly. If we're talking about other zoos, yes they have tried to help you more than me.

And well, AB did at some point tell me I just try to accept it whenever I hit that deadline. He just says ''Suck it up.'' in a very polite and fancy manner.

Judging by how you act and think, it makes you look like you want to suffer. You're absolutely not gaining anything but suffering from this.

I mean at this point it's becoming pretty comical. I mean...

You are not only a horse zoo but a dog zoo, yet one of your reasons for not wanting a dog is because you are so hungering after a mare. You, a *zoo,* had sex with a human to remove that virgin tag of yourself. Others try to help you yet you somehow don't see it. And of course... You are convinced you will never see a horse in your life yet you refuse to accept the fact that you will never see a horse.

This is Aluzky-level / ZetaCola-level behavior that you're desplaying here. Not saying you're like them, but you're just acting so low...

The biggest obstacle here is yourself AND the other problems in your life.

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM