• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

In reality, I've only had 3 humans on my side. Only 1 of them truly wanted to help me and the other 2 didn't try to help me as much.

And you're not purposely ignored. This place is dead and only the regulars keep it just a little active from time to time.There's plenty of others who came to your thread (even though they shouldn't have). Even back in the day you got a lot of attention.

And I was just saying it was funny. It was just so nonsensical, pathetic and unnecessary to do what you did.

Seems like you've lied in the past then, or did your doggy attraction just dissapear? Well I guess I can relate to that in a certain way. And this is not how attraction even works... My canid and equid attraction are almost equal, so what am I then? Do you know what ''both'' means?

By the way, you just hunger after a mare too much. I'd actually love to have a more exotic animal like a fox or zebra in my bed, but it's not like I wish they'd replace my girl. Seems like if you had a dog you'd leave them for a horse. You make me wonder, are you even capable of love at all? Hell, you've never even met a horse ever in your life so it could be solely a physical attraction. I wonder what happens when you finally get to meet one and you dislike them for what they actually are. Especially with your impatience... Impatience doesn't mix well with animals and that's definitely not an exception for horses. ...Yes, I'm bringing it up again: You had sex with a human only to lose your virginity. Gee, it's almost like you're starving from all that lust, huh?

And because of that... You kind of deserve this. Especially because you are purposely standing in your own way.

''It's just not going to happen. It wouldn't be a wise choice.''

Looks like it's settled, then! Let's wipe away those tears and call it a day. You were done with this thread anyway. C'ya around kid, there's a girl waiting for me right now.

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM