• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

See? That's what I mean, others gave you advice and you just shat on them. Oh but it's only advice when it sounds reasonable to you. So desperate yet so ungrateful, which is the true reason you deserve your eternal fate.

I wouldn't listen to someone who just tells me to leave, but I'll make an exception for my own sanity. But I won't leave without having the true last word.

You constantly say ''It's not going to happen anyway.'' yet you still cry to others for help (that you refuse afterwards). In that case there is literally no single reason to cry about it at all. This here is the evidence all you is try to get attention that will get you nowhere.

You keep blaming others for everything and I'm also a victim of that. You're very lucky others even try to help you. ...And then you try to say ''nobvody undrstands me!!11!!!!one!1!!eleven!1''.

And one last thing... You truly lose your virginity when you have sex with a creature that you gained the love and trust of, and also while both of you are enjoying the moment. Having a ONS without love or fun involved is nothing.

Are you truly feeling any better because of what you did? I know that you will lie about the answer.

If you ever get old and think of this, you will realize that you've made a lot of mistakes and that they are mostly your fault.

If anyone planning to help him reads this, this already happened a few months ago before. History repeats itself and you are dealing with someone who refuses to be helped.

And all the things I said in this thread are evidence you shouldn't even attempt to help him. But if you want to waste your own time and sanity, go ahead. He's stuck in the same loop for eternity, so I don't have to worry about the fact that he will get something he doesn't deserve.

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM