• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Contradicting the assertion that animals don't judge

Anyone who genuinely thinks animals don't judge is silly. If you think about it, the answer has always been obvious. 

It's nothing new that the majority of humans don't understand a single fuck about animals so I guess this must be really surprising for some. 

I felt legit shame when I wasn't able to do something with my girl, she was waiting for it and just stared at me. That hit me with dissapointment, sadness and shame. 

And I've always felt shyness towards certain animals because I'm afraid they'll judge me in a wrong way even though I mean the best for them. 

Animals judge, just not as much and in the same way as humans. I won't be ashamed if an animal sees me trip and fall because they don't judge in an evil-like way like humans. 

I also always said ''I like animals because they don't judge you.'' but in reality I always meant ''I like animals because they don't judge you like humans do.'' (or in short: they aren't fucking evil like humans).

Messages In This Thread
Contradicting the assertion that animals don't judge - by Guest - 03-30-2018, 09:20 PM