• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

Quote:
3 hours ago, Saturnine said:

<div class="ipsQuote_citation">
9 hours ago, <a data-ipshover="" data-ipshover-target="<___base_url___>/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=1442&do=hovercard" href="<___base_url___>/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=1442">Eagle</a> said:

Chill out, guys.  Many of us have gone through long periods of yearning for contact without access.  I myself have been dogless for a very long time, and that was after having had a canine wife.  "STFU STOP WHINING" is pure trolling, it has no constructive value whatsoever.

</div>

It's pretty obvious that none of them have an idea of what I'm going through. They've all had contact with horses before

ok ... first off eagle .... i did start to come across that way ... for that i am truly sorry to everyone. Not had time to read much here lately, this was the first or second post i read last night with anyhting about Saturine ... and let my feelings get out of hand.

Saturine ... take a moment to actually look at some of the things that have been posted ... you should if you actually want to SEE it ... many of us DO UNDERSTAND ... and have been trying to help you in the only ways we can think of to help you. FACT!  Belieave it or not most of us here are genuine REAL People that simply love animals as much as you do. We do tru;ly wish to help, but we are limited in what we can do ... except try to help you deal with it mentally some how. We don't truly know HOW to help you with this despite wishing too ... we are trying.

I will and DO Apologize, if i ever come across as not caring, because shit in my own life messes up what i actually wish to say.

ALL of us here WOULD IN FACT HELP!

but we don't don't how, we are simply trying what we can think of that might help.

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by arcticwolf - 03-31-2018, 03:24 PM