• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

Quote:
20 hours ago, arcticwolf said:

No i am fucking a bitch!

Well, not in a long time, only males last several years.

i think it counts because i WOULD Be fucking a bitch if she was here .....

Lot more fun to be fucking a bitch. Then life fucking you like a bitch.

Is that the trick to life, when life fucks you like bitch ... just yell fuck you life and go fuck a bitch and make her and you happy to spite life trying to fuck you.[img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ohmy.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":o" width="20" /> DO NOT Bust my bubble and tell me that ain't it. Let me keep my false hope.

I disagree Life is a fucking bitch; but I like your logic, pretty amusing [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />

On the subject of the thread I completely understand feeling helpless and without any means to be happy; I've had my moments, but I've still survived what I thought was entirely impossible; I should only have a couple chemo treatmennts left and I will be cancer free.. Do you guys realize how debilitating cancer is?? As for being disabled; don't get me started, I've been diagnosed with anxiety disorders, I'm autistic, plus I've had clinical depression for years, but even through all of that I never gave up on getting my own pup and trying to be happy..

I have to agree with some points here saturnine.. Your holding yourself back; life is to short to not live for what you want and reach your goals, don't just give up; because theres obstacles in the way, if i can fight cancer, you sure as hell can beat your problem's; please don't take this the wrong way, because I do really care man; I believe in you; i believe you have it in you to beat this [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" />

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Cynolove693 - 04-02-2018, 12:30 AM