• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

Seriously though here's my advice, your asking how to deal with lack of contact with horses; I'll say the same thing I did back when we talked regularly on zf.. You need to get a companion, a dog would be most reasonable, and afforadble in your situation; you may even qualify for a sevice dog; even if your not a "dog zoo" I don't think you realise just how beneficial having one around would be for your mental wellbeing.. Trust me in a way I was as stubborn about this as well, all I wanted was my friends dog, nothing less would do; I took me 2 years of loneliness, you heard that right years to finally decide enough is enough, and get a dog of my own.. Point is I'm glad I did; he may not be exactly who I wanted, but he's what choice I had available to me, he really has helped me come out of a bad streak of depression and we have become close (not the same as my soulmate but its still love nonetheless), I know and realise all you want is a horse, and I truly hope it happens for you someday; but for the time being at least consider a dog to fill the loneliness in your life, I doubt you'll regret it like you suggest; and what's the saying "beggers can't be chooser's"; I honestly wish I would have taken this same advice back in the day.. It would have saved me years of unnecessary pain

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Cynolove693 - 04-02-2018, 12:24 PM