• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to deal with lack of contact with horses?

Quote:
Just now, Saturnine said:

I guess you could say that. The "traumatized brain" as I think of it has trouble with accepting certain things. You're right, getting a dog would not solve this problem, and it would be unfair to her if one day I became so depressed that my suicidal urges overtook me, and I left her behind.

Man your keen on jumping to the negative side of things of the bat, I can't say much because I've done the same in the past, but your not looking at the positive side of getting a dog though, you doubt it will help you, but you fail to even try?? My cancer and severe depression didn't stop me from getting a dog; if anything it gave me more strength; you think throughout this hell i never thought about attempting suicide? My dog kept me going, he gave me a reason to live, to keep fighting, you need that, a reason to have motavation, to enjoy life. everyone does, in fact you've said it yourself before

How do you know for sure a dog won't bring happiness? Have you ever had one of your own? I'm trying to help, but I can't help you if you won't help yourself.. Sometimes in life we have to accept that we won't get exactly what we want, or it will take a lot of effort to get it, that's life, it sucks sometimes, but you either take what could be available, or miss out on something that could positively impact your life.. I'm just saying think about it atleast

Messages In This Thread
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-22-2018, 10:58 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 03:00 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 05:37 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:20 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 07:24 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:03 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 08:45 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-24-2018, 09:14 PM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Guest - 03-31-2018, 04:12 AM
How to deal with lack of contact with horses? - by Cynolove693 - 04-02-2018, 10:20 PM