• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia

No, Eagle...intentionally bringing up zoophilia and bestiality on every appropriate and inappropriate occasion will only have the effect of trauma. People don´t want to think about people fucking animals , for whatever reason. To some, forcing this topic into public discourse by intent will have traumatising effects that make it impossible to reach them with any argument anymore. And finally, where does this idea of "society owes us" come from? 

I wouldn´t worry about cameras and hacking tools too much, I too have cameras to secure my horses, but even when hacked, no one will ever get to see something incriminating because the "magic" is happening out of the camera´s range, even when you hack the control modules and  gain access to the motors moving the cameras. Zoophilia might be the only sexual orientation that demands some brains, eh? 

But just like Heavyhorse said, there are vast numbers of films, documentaries and other stuff out there, trying to paint a more favorable picture of zoophilia, but with absolutely no effect in society. I think you´re putting way too much faith in methods that aren´t working for us at all...and I also sense that typical misled "transposition" of LGBT "liberation" tactics. Won´t work, because animals can´t speak their minds in a way that society is defining as informed consent. In homosexual relationships, informed consent is no issue at all, as well as power imbalance. So, just following the LGBT blueprint and forcing zoophilia into the discourse will not get us anywhere. 

Saturnine even had a bright moment when he said that all stife for acceptance might be in vain. There will never be a basical absolution for animal fuckers, the only thing we should place our hopes onto is "teaching by example". If anyone really wants to help zoophilia, then living a life as a mentally stable, levelheaded, non excessive zoo will surely not be unnoticed by some. Moderation is the key, finding common ground with society is the key. Realising that each and every word is important, even in here although the chances of outsiders coming in isn´t nearly as high as it was on reddit; each one of us is an ambassador representing zoophilia publicly. 

Funny though that you mention all the fencehoppers and others who were caught doing some really dumb stuff...so, what about distancing ourselves from these eejits once and for all? How about leading by example instead of crying for yet another meaningless, but "fair" documentary on "zoophilia"? Trying to establish as many linking points to the "normals" as we can by cleaning out the mess our community has become , with all that fetishism influx, poly"amory" and other rubbish only making it immensely more difficult to convince anyone from the outside? That would be the first few things coming into my mind here. Don´t wait for others to act, each and every one of you matters if we really want to change things. There IS a way to influence society, but it´s surely not comfy, it´s surely not effortless, it definitely will come with the need to lose some, if not many of the dearly held beliefs in our community. If we want change, it has to start with us first. The only way out of a dead end is to do a 180 , accelerate and see what new options will open us...but the 180 is essential or we will only continue bumping our heads against a massive concrete wall blocking us for more than two decades.

Change IS possible, but it will cost you...so, who´s willing to give in order to get something? No one? Thought so...change is always something that OTHERS need to manage, never us ourselves, eh? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> 

Messages In This Thread
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia - by 30-30 - 04-05-2018, 06:02 AM