• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another love poem

Quote:
13 hours ago, Saturnine said:

It sucks that you feel this way [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/sad.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":(" width="20" />

Maybe one day, you two will run into each other on the Rainbow Bridge

I wouldn't say "sucks" I'd say; the longing to be with him is painful, it never subsides, I mean how can it, I truly fell in love with him, and he loves me, yet we still can't be together, that hurts worse than losing someone; watching someone you love live their life without you and there's not a damn thing you can do. I'd go as far as saying it hurts worse than never getting to experiencing love at all (I've been there at a early point in my life and at least for me this hurts worse than being alone)

The reason I say I wouldn't say it sucks I feel this way is I wouldn't trade in any of the moments I had to be with him; god no, those were the happiest moments of my life; I knew I found the right one when it wasn't just how I felt about him, but how he made me feel about myself.. He is everything to me, will be until my last breath, and I do not care if anyone doubts that, I know how I fell and that this dog loves me back to the same extent I love him

Messages In This Thread
Another love poem - by Cynolove693 - 12-27-2017, 05:38 PM
Another love poem - by Cynolove693 - 01-19-2018, 05:20 PM
Another love poem - by Saturnine - 04-07-2018, 03:13 AM
Another love poem - by Cynolove693 - 04-07-2018, 04:15 PM
Another love poem - by Cynolove693 - 04-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Another love poem - by Cynolove693 - 04-09-2018, 05:14 PM