• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia

AB, it´s the typical dilemma again...those who would have good things to say keep quiet and those who usually have more yearning for fame than decent contributions are the ones in front of the cameras. But is talking the solution? I doubt that. It honestly doesn´t matter what bloke is the "zoo expert",  we all know how the media machinery works and that sensationalism most often prevails over properly researched and verified  fact based journalism. Knowing that, I wonder why even one single genuine zoo would hop in front of a camera...there´s no way of winning this game as it is already rigged from the start. Doesn´t matter how well versed the players are we send in, we cannot win that game, we can only hope for the damage done by playing that game is kept at minimal levels from a well versed, intelligent, unbiased, honest and outspoken person. I still say that our basical strategy is what´s wrong...we should not play rigged games in illusionary hope for something that will not happen anytime by sticking to this strategy.

PR only happens "with or without me" for  simple reasons: stupidity and lack of discipline within our community. I´d prefer if "journalists" wouldn´t find ANYONE to play with them, I´d prefer an organisation that does background checks of the journalists it is talking with before such PR is happening. Organised, without any stray renegades just doing damage to boost their ego, their self perceived "importance" as the "zoo expert". (A big fat Hello! goes out to ZETA and MIchael Kiok here...)

Honestly, AB, I´d be happy beyond happiness for just NOT LOSING, not failing miserably everytime someone "zoo" gives an interview.  Just that, not "winning", just not losing immeasurably would be real progress. But I´m probably hoping for the impossible here, hoping for "zoos" to curb back on their ego, for "zoos" making reasonable decisions when asked for any public appearance etc....and why the hell does ANY zoo find it appropriate to offer his "expertise" on (pardon my alliteration here) the famous fantasy fishcreature fucking film? What has this film to do with zoophilia at all? It´s a friggin´ anthro fish monster, not an animal!

Messages In This Thread
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia - by 30-30 - 04-07-2018, 10:33 PM