• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very scared of the vegan movement. need some help to calm down.

Thank you for the post 30-30. I don't eat hefty amounts of meat, though I do eat some due how nutrient dense it is. I just occasionally eat fish, chicken and rarely eat pork and beef.

My main concern is that the animal rights movement is trying to take our right away to have companion animals. They think having pets is immoral and should be stopped at all costs. This is what truly scares me about these people. I could go on a herbivore diet if I absolutely must, but I will never give up my family!

I don't believe in morality. I don't think its the same thing as doing good things or being concerned with other peoples or animals welfare. Many middle eastern nations think its moral execute gay people for who they are, even if it has no effect on their life's. Many African nations think its moral to kill albino people and feast on them because they think it gives health benefits.

Moral arguments like this can go on forever. I believe we should just be concerned about human and animal needs, such as don't physically or emotionally abuse them, help them if they need it and let and let live as long as they aren't hurting people/animals. Morals, just like religion are social shackles. They don't always mean good things and often just push people around with ideals which are bound to fail.

Many people like us need animals in our lives. I suffer from multiple mental illnesses, and being with my animals is the only thing that makes me happy.

Messages In This Thread
Very scared of the vegan movement. need some help to calm down. - by Unbreakable - 04-08-2018, 02:39 AM