• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia

I'm not going to say either side of this debate is right or wrong, I don't think there is one correct answer on the question of how to approach this problem. What I will say is that we're not alone in fighting battles to continue contact with animals in any form. I can see from my years in purebred dogs that that area is under serious attack from animal rights groups and government alike (spurred on by the AR groups and a desire to be "seen to be doing the right thing"). We are having the same debates there as we are here - do we speak up or run for cover. I think we have much to learn as a community by watching that battle and those of of others and what tactics actually work, or at least those that cause the least possible damage.

So with that in mind, I'll leave this video here...it's worth the 30 minutes invested. Yes, I think scientists who do research with on animals are probably *almost* as hated as we are. Almost...

<div>
<iframe allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" height="360" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/191027408?app_id=122963" title="Animal Models - Cindy Buckmaster, Baylor College of Medicine" width="640"></iframe>

</div>

Messages In This Thread
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia - by RocketDog - 04-08-2018, 12:53 PM