• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very scared of the vegan movement. need some help to calm down.

@Eagle, The animal rights movement is about bringing domestic animals to extinction. That in itself is animal abuse, What if aliens came here, sterilized us and let us live the rest of our lives in happiness? That's exactly what these moralists want. They do have some good arguments against people who are animal abusers and I wouldn't ever tolerate anyone  do that, But people are abusing animals far less than they used to and things are getting better. One day, we will live in a world where our domestic loved ones will never be abused and can be bred and live without harm.

I should also note that zoophilia is far more taboo in the vegan community than meat eating. Some vegans even try to track the Ips of other vegans who are into zoophilia, thinking they are worse than meat eaters. Many zoos in the vegan community receive death threats and say your not a vegan. Very nice people in the vegan community I see.

@30-30, I feel better after you said that. My only concern left is if new laws would outlaw breeding. I don't think they would actually take our animals away physically, but they might lobby people in putting up laws that ban the breeding of companion animals, which means we will never be able to have loved ones after the next generation. If you can clear up this one last thing that's making me anxious, then would be extremely helpful.

Messages In This Thread
Very scared of the vegan movement. need some help to calm down. - by Unbreakable - 04-08-2018, 04:01 PM