• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia

Quote:
5 hours ago, caikgoch said:

I can absolutely guarantee you that outing people to the police will be a major disaster.       It's been done, several times, and nothing good has ever come of it.      

The first problem is defining abuse.      Some will say that any sex with an out of heat female is abuse.        Others will say that any penetration by a human is abuse.       

And the best course of action is to attack the egregious, obvious offenders that evidenced actual use of force or violence -- the worst cases so to speak. That's the definition that would be most likely to help law enforcement and the nonhuman animals in that person's possession. I think, though, that it would be important for us to remember that zoobuster and his... exploits were a work of malice, ultimately, and decidedly lacking of that focus. It backfired because he never actually wanted to help zoophiles at large, but hurt the people who he thought wronged him.

Quote:
6 hours ago, caikgoch said:

Then comes revenge.       "You outed me so I'm going to out all of you!"

But how would they distinguish getting outed by a tip to the police and bad luck/a neighbor? At any rate, it's likely that the extent of the usable information 

Quote:
6 hours ago, caikgoch said:

No, we've been there and *REALLY* don't need to go back.       The first step towards a better world would be making safe for sane, non-abusive Zoos.       Then it would be possible to do something about the sadists without it being a nuclear level option.

I'll concede here that the elevated risk may not necessarily be worth what benefits there may be, but I also argue it has yet to be done right.

Messages In This Thread
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia - by AmoreBestia - 04-09-2018, 04:46 PM