• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia

There was a time when I believed that writing such as my own & a few other "zoo" authors, introduced to the mainstream, would effect a more positive attitude toward zoophilia. I even went so far as to release some stories under a pseudonym to see how it would be received. Though sex was minor or non-existent in these stories, all discussions these stories started with "normals" turned to that, in the main voyeuristic type queries and rude 'farmboy' jokes. I compared the same stories released to the zoo community, and received about the same results.This is the reason I write so little now, but my point here is that we cannot expect reasonable results in publicly discussing zoophilia when we are still not at a level where we can privately discuss it in a mature manner. What I see in this thread has been the best so far just on whether to discuss it.

I don't believe public discourse to be impossible, but I feel changing of hearts and minds needs to be taken very slowly, and to begin in entertainment as well as politic, or even before it. I still believe the key belongs in the zoophilic authors & artists creating work appealing to the common man, and even that may be a long road.

Just my thoughts.

sw

Messages In This Thread
The trouble with NOT publicly discussing zoophilia - by silverwolf1 - 04-10-2018, 06:31 PM