• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!

Hey! I took a break from the community a few months ago. Winter got pretty busy, but now I have some free time so I figured it was time to give it a go again. 

I'm a guy in his mid twenties. Zoo exclusive, into dogs. Mostly females, but males are fun as well, for different reasons [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" /> I am fascinated by wolves as well, although I admit I never met one up close. Yet. Dogs bring me endless joy. I feel like everything is right when I'm with them and can make them happy. I really love them. 

Some may know me as zetacola. I was fairly active on reddit before the meltdown and also other places too. Those who remember me might recollect that I was a bit... unsavory at times. But in my defense, life sucked for me back then. I was insecure and desperate, I didn't know what or who to believe. So many questions and so little answers. So many needs and wants and so little satisfaction. I was lonely. I felt I had no purpose. Life was empty and dull, yet always managed to remind me it could be unbearably painful, too. I wasn't happy. I knew what my place in the world ought to be, but I couldn't seem get there. I had a hard time accepting that some had found what I was looking for while I couldn't.

All of this has changed now. I've been in contact with hundreds of dogs, I've been blessed to know the joy of intimacy with dogs, of both genders, and am now beginning a relationship with a lovely husky lady which I can call my own. Kinda. 

The name is French for "heat wave," but it really comes from Latin for "small dog". The heat wave it typically refers to is known in English as "the Dog days of Summer," a period associated with the rise of Sirius, the Dog Star, a companion star and also the brightest star in the night sky. It's part of the constellation Canis Majoris, the "Greater Dog." Dogs, dogs, dogs, dogs... 

So yeah. That's it, really. I dabble in writing a little bit, although I am terrible at it. I do it for me mostly. I may share some stories at some point. 

I look forward to participate in this community once more! 

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by canicule - 04-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Hello! - by silverwolf1 - 04-15-2018, 04:22 PM
Hello! - by canicule - 04-15-2018, 07:48 PM
Hello! - by Saturnine - 04-15-2018, 08:07 PM
Hello! - by 30-30 - 04-16-2018, 12:08 AM
Hello! - by canicule - 04-16-2018, 06:41 AM
Hello! - by shortleash - 04-18-2018, 09:25 PM
Hello! - by shortleash - 04-18-2018, 09:56 PM
Hello! - by battlecrops - 04-18-2018, 10:54 PM
Hello! - by heavyhorse - 04-19-2018, 04:23 AM
Hello! - by canicule - 04-21-2018, 07:32 AM