• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jack, My First "Independently Owned" Dog

Quote:
15 hours ago, Vermilion said:

Just for  clarification: Rainbrow Bridges are somewhat of an online graveyard. Just in case you wondered about some condolences.

Isn't this normal for a Chihuahua? I've got a very nice Pinscher-Terrier mix a short while ago after my old Terrier died, but a Pinscher-Chihuahua mix was also a choice. The shelter where we got him said, we are lucky not to have taken the Chihuahua mix, as he's straight from lowest pits of hell. He hates men and turned the lives of his former owners upside down, as he chased them through the apartment and set up traps when they come home. Now he's in a women-only household.

Jack is, I think; the literal exception to the Chihuahua behaviorisms. Quiet, snuggly, friendly straight away, good with kids...

Quote:
On 5/10/2018 at 8:23 PM, Saturnine said:

Well, he isn't dead, right? I mean, I sure hope not. This is the Rainbow Bridge section.

My grandparents used to have a Chihuahua who had a Napoleon complex and would bite you at every given opportunity.

Btw, I also have that smiley emoticon pillow, but its eyes are scratched out, so now it's not so happy anymore. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/ph34r.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":ph34r:" width="20" />

No, him and Chupacabra from the other thread are both quite alive.

Messages In This Thread
Jack, My First "Independently Owned" Dog - by farellfoxx - 05-12-2018, 04:06 AM