• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you give oral to females during heat?

Quote:
On 11/05/2018 at 3:44 PM, silverwolf1 said:

Its not about pleasing yourself, but about pleasing her.

Isn't that what oral is all about to begin with? It's just that when she's in her heat the taste is so horrible I just can't.

Quote:
On 11/05/2018 at 3:45 PM, silverwolf1 said:

Thankfully, Shadow didn't want it in heat so I didn't have to with her.

My girl is also less sexual in her heats... I thought I was doing something wrong. Any explanation on this?

Quote:
On 11/05/2018 at 4:17 PM, Dane layer said:

I think it depends on your taste ( no pun intended)  as some people do enjoy oral on a human female who is on her period.  

But it still confuses me. Humans normally dislike the taste and look of blood but when it comes out of a vagina it's suddenly different and turns them on?

It's the same taste and look as normal blood. Except it's actually even more full of bacteria than usual.

I sometimes lick her paws, I rimmed her a few times, I'd bathe in her pussy juice (if I could), etc. but oral on her while she's in the part of her heat where she's bleeding a lot then it's just too much. Probably TMI, but it just shows how weird it is to me.

An animal being in heat sounds like zoophile heaven at first but I honestly despise it so much. She's either not interested, too tight for PiV for a few weeks and can't give oral...

And of course that mess, her not feeling well, etc. It's stuff like this that makes me question if I should spay or not.

Messages In This Thread
Do any of you give oral to females during heat? - by PatrickVanBumburst - 05-13-2018, 03:42 AM