• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you give oral to females during heat?

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

I'm not saying for an instant that they (different species and individuals) aren't more sexy, arousing, insistent, other adjectives, when in heat.

Well I do. Mind explaining me what's so arousing about a bleeding vagina? I honestly don't understand and am curious.

Quote:
3 hours ago, heavyhorse said:

Just oral isn't what's natural for me or them.  

I disagree. Oral is very natural for dogs especially.

Back when /r/zoophilia was still alive I made a thread saying oral was rape or abusing them. I changed my mind (somewhat) when there was a study posted about how canids do engage in oral sexual acts.

It was kind of dumb because if we think about it, the answer is pretty obvious. Male dogs usually lick bitches before shagging them.

Haven't really changed my mind about other animals engaging in oral sexual acts. I think it's fine if you give oral to most animals but it's questionable if they give it to you.

But if dogs give oral to you it's fine too. That study it was actually about a female wolf giving oral to a male wolf.

And my girl tends to give me BJs only after I've pleasured her. This changed later and now she does give me BJs whenever we're in bed together because she thinks I like it (even though I kind of hate it most of the time).

Quote:
1 hour ago, silverwolf1 said:

I've no explanation why Shadow was less sexual in heat. Her and Tippy both refused intercourse with me when in heat btw, preferring finger play and in Tips case oral. Shadow rocked the fingers though. I think that may have had something to do with their smallish size, but they were both quite accomadating, so I don't know.

Weird... I guess I'm still very scared and confused then.

Messages In This Thread
Do any of you give oral to females during heat? - by PatrickVanBumburst - 05-13-2018, 03:11 PM