• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do any of you give oral to females during heat?

Quote:
On 5/14/2018 at 4:44 AM, heavyhorse said:

I'm not keen on blood.  I'm not keen on shit or pee either.  But it's part of the package.  Animals are messy.  But they are also very beautiful, and sexual.

I think that speaks pretty well for me, too. It's natural to have an aversion to certain body fluids, even semen and saliva (at least one tribal culture regards kissing as "dirty"). Some such distastes are instinctive, some are for health reasons, and some are culturally or theologically reinforced. And yes, bitches in heat can spot the carpet, and attract the attention of unwanted males (wait, there's such a thing as an *unwanted* male? [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/wink.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=";)" width="20" />). But we can learn to overlook the down sides and ignore the "ick" factor if there are other benefits, like making a dog kick her legs like she's running a marathon. [img]<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/smile.png[/img]/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":)" width="20" /> I don't think you have to have a "blood fetish" to enjoy eating out a female in season, you just have to say, "She likes it when I do this, and I like pleasing her, so what if she's bleeding a little? She doesn't care, why should I?"

That being said, I *do* find the scent of a bitch in heat to be quite arousing, although I don't know whether it has anything to do with the smell of blood (which I'm not sure I'd recognize anyway), or if I'm somehow picking up on other hormonal scents.

Messages In This Thread
Do any of you give oral to females during heat? - by Actaeon - 09-02-2018, 03:40 PM