• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I just learned something about a friend.

Quote:
1 hour ago, Actaeon said:

Humans are pretty good about picking up behavioral cues from people, but we're also good at wishful thinking and "seeing what we want to see." Sure, the mini jenny referred to in the OP could have been her 2-legged owner's lover, but I think it's just as likely, if not more so, that she was simply in season. Mares in heat can be blatantly slutty, and although I have no personal experiences with mules, I've heard they can be even worse (or better, depending on your point of view ;). Her being in season would also explain the stallion's response.

About the only reliable way to find out if an animal is "experienced" with zoo sex (other than catching them in flagrante delicto), is if she has a used condom sticking out of her. Beyond that, it's easy for us to mistake a bitch that's had a couple of litters for one that's had a couple of people. Stretch marks from something coming out look a lot like stretch marks from something going in. And with something the size of a horse or cow, it's almost impossible to tell, because the human wang is simply too small, and our hip muscles too weak, to cause any obvious damage.

She was definitely in season but she has been around me in season many times before and never acted like this.     And she had a real stallion in his prime standing right there and she ignored him.       Of course it's all speculation .  .  .  but damned, what a coincidence.  

Messages In This Thread
I think I just learned something about a friend. - by caikgoch - 09-02-2018, 05:40 PM