• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help.

Please help.

I currently have a three year old bitch, but I really want to have a male dog too because I want to turn it into a lovely polyamorous relationship (and to be honest I'm more attracted to males, I feel like she'd be more happy with it too).

However, having puppies is not an option. I'm fine with them having sex together (I even wish for that to happen), but how do I prevent them from having puppies? Spaying or neutering obviously isn't an option here.

I've called numerous vets and went all around Google trying to find vets who perform tubal ligations or vasectomies, yet I can't find anything. All these vets say it's only dangerous to perform tubal ligations, and they say male dogs don't have vasectomies and just recommend I would let them perform a chemical castration on him.

I'm pretty sure that decreases his libido, so I don't want that to really happen. Not to mention I want to give my male dog a normal orgasm, with body fluids and all, if you know what I mean.

They also said no to pills or syringes that prevent bitches from going in heat.

Are there any alternatives? Some kind of alternate surgery or some kind of technique or anything at all?

Is there anyone out there who had experience with polyamorous relationships where you had a female and male animal?

If you do know a vet that does these surgeries, note that I'm in the Netherlands. I can't travel to another country. Unless it's Belgium, maybe.

Thanks in advance.

Messages In This Thread
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help. - by throupletrouble - 09-07-2018, 02:42 PM
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help. - by Eagle - 09-07-2018, 02:49 PM
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help. - by Eagle - 09-07-2018, 02:57 PM
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help. - by Eagle - 09-07-2018, 03:07 PM
Clueless zoo in trouble, please help. - by Eagle - 09-08-2018, 06:46 AM