• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars)

In our day we had no choice but to feel our way, and for me it made for both awkward and tense moments for my lover and I. Such guides that exist today would have helped an emotional relationship that was becoming physical to have progressed more smoothly. I agree that each animal is an individual with individual needs, likes and dislikes, but these guides are a good starting place.

They may be used by some to try and simply fuck, but with-out non-sexual experience with the species they are useless for only that. Most here are not here looking for a quick thrill. The forum itself does not promise those types much likelihood of progression. Folks coming here do so for different reasons. Most of us don't fit your elitist view of what a zoophile, nor can these guides. The guides have been on the 'net as long as we have, or longer, and will stay on the forum to provide some safe initial suggestions to new zoophiles, whether you, or I or others, see them as such or not. If you feel they are not safe suggestions, correct them. I gladly encourage that.

sw

Messages In This Thread
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars) - by silverwolf1 - 09-26-2018, 11:08 PM