• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars)

Quote:
4 hours ago, silverwolf1 said:

In our day we had no choice but to feel our way, and for me it made for both awkward and tense moments for my lover and I. Such guides that exist today would have helped an emotional relationship that was becoming physical to have progressed more smoothly. I agree that each animal is an individual with individual needs, likes and dislikes, but these guides are a good starting place.

They may be used by some to try and simply fuck, but with-out non-sexual experience with the species they are useless for only that. Most here are not here looking for a quick thrill. The forum itself does not promise those types much likelihood of progression. Folks coming here do so for different reasons. Most of us don't fit your elitist view of what a zoophile, nor can these guides. The guides have been on the 'net as long as we have, or longer, and will stay on the forum to provide some safe initial suggestions to new zoophiles, whether you, or I or others, see them as such or not. If you feel they are not safe suggestions, correct them. I gladly encourage that.

sw

Silverwolf, you know I do respect you, but here you might be wrong to scold me. My position on these how tos is that they are squite similar to openly distributed "bomb recipes". You just cannot make sure that there will be no abuse when this is out in the open and personally I know of quite a lot of cases where these "fuck algorithms" actually encouraged "fencehoppers in spe" to "just try it because I just have to push A, squeeze B, then stick C in D and everything is fine." These how tos not only give the false sense of "oh , it´s not so hard to fuck an animal, is it?", they also display a terrible mechanistic approach , the said "live sex toy manual". Do we really need that? In our current position in society? 

Besides that, due to my age I also had to find out everything myself, ´cause no internet back then. And to be honest, in retrospective this wasn´t a disadvantage for my personal development. Actually, I consider it an advantage because I could find my own sexuality rather than just mimicking or imitating what "one of the experts wrote"...and I can only encourage any young and inexperienced zoo to approach their own sexuality alike. Without any interference from outside, without any "smart fuck guides". You will learn more about your animal in a few minutes when you are with it than you will really "learn" by reading all of the available "how tos" combined. So, what´s the real use of those how tos anyway? Any why is it necessary to have them here when they´re practically all over the net? 

I wouldn´t even mind to edit a how to as all animals are individuals and what pleases one mare can easily net you a nice hoof to your groin or face with another. My Hannover mare liked me diving under her belly and suckle on her teats very much...my Tinker mare isn´t fond of that at all. Those how tos do not give tribute to that simple fact about animals, they literally encourage to treat animals like they´re identical to one another...mechanistic, with a total lack of emotion. I also don´t know where that fear of "elitism" comes from...aren´t we all supposed to steadily improve and strive for more and deeper knowledge? Is it elitism when I don´t want to see the ones I love so much that I dedicated my entire life to them treated like they´re "fuck automata"? Is it elitism when I say that these how tos give a terrible picture for the outsiders and once again only reassure them in their prejudices about us zoos?  

To abbreviate this: Silverwolf, I don´t suggest taking down these how tos. Maybe there actually can be learned something from them...and that´s how not to approach zoophilia, what not to put out in the open. So, for historical purposes I´d say you keep them, but I strongly suggest adding some disclaimer on top of the entire subform that warns those few who actually "need guidance" to not sheepishly trust those how tos and that sex is something that your focus should not lie on. Tell ´em to ask questions about the technicalities of intercourse in the forum instead following a text blindly. Would that be a solution everyone can live with, SW? 

Messages In This Thread
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars) - by 30-30 - 09-27-2018, 04:05 AM