• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia

Bestiality is definitely 'what we do' (or a lot of us anyways...): it's the direct action itself. You can be a Zoophile and never lay a sexual hand one on an animal: you can also not be a Zoo and be a complete and total asshole, merely using the animals urges or your own to abuse power or your own sexual needs.

Obviously Zoos are more apt to perform Bestiality than a non-zoo in a lot of cases due to the attraction being there, but again not always the case. I would  be 'active' if I had a partner close enough to me again who was interested: but the important difference here is, in my opinion: if you are a true Zoophile, moreso along the lines of the actual meaning then your non-human significant-other will -always- come first, no questions asked. I know that's how I always felt anyways.

Definitions suck too, I see people all the time saying 'They committed a zoophilic' act or 'they are a zoophiliac'...  Jesus Christ sometimes it puzzles me how many people seem to not know what the f** a dictionary is.. Then again when it comes to the subject of Zoos (or, more correctly the subject of Bestiality) people are very hive-minded..

Messages In This Thread
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia - by silverwolf1 - 09-26-2018, 11:19 PM
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia - by caikgoch - 09-27-2018, 12:07 AM
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia - by Actaeon - 09-27-2018, 02:52 AM
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia - by covfefelake - 09-27-2018, 07:50 PM
Bestiality vs. Zoophilia - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-01-2018, 03:56 AM