• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars)

Good point, and something I forgot about. Misinformation can be just as bad as no information at all. Plus now-a-days there actually is a slight improvement in animal research: psychology, physiology,  and social structure.

A prime example of some 'newer' material that comes to mind in the realm of animal study (for me at least) is still a few years old. The 'canine self-awareness experiment' (using scent to determine if an animal understands self, and can easily recognize self), and research by U.C. Davis school of Veterinary Medicine alongside Dr. Karen Becker (SP?) on the negative sides of spaying / neutering entirely. Versus the less invasive and healthier Vasectomy or Ovary Sparing Spay for Canine species.

That being said: not just for sexual purposes but some true, and more up-to-date info would be nice, I have a feeling that 'good info' could be quite hard to come by as I doubt most researchers (human, or animal researchers) would risk their career on the topic of sex. Especially inter-species sex..

Messages In This Thread
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars) - by WinterGreenWolf - 10-02-2018, 03:36 AM