• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars)

Us "old guys" and the "dead guys" before us figured it out, without the 'net and certainly without "hookups" or others to teach us.  I never fence-hopped for other species, the animals were ours, knew me from feeding and caring for them.  I still remember very well the first pony mare I "knew" (no problem figuring that out at all!).  I also recall my first time with my first bitch.  The angle is obvious if you put your finger in and feel the way first; it never even occurred to me to just throw her down and ram it in.  And anyone approaching it that way deserves to be reminded to slow down and figure it out.  I also remember my first male dog contact, again a dog that knew me very well, and exploring what he had and how it worked before trying anything.  

Yes, something needs to be said for people who "dream of being fucked by a stallion (or a bull)".    Or other insanely dangerous behavior.  That would be the purpose of the guides, even with the fantasies and inaccuracies.  And don't take my choice not to write sex guides as a vote against others doing so.  I just don't think I want to go there.  (Actually, I think the intimate moments exploring my animals' bodies and working out the details were some of the best times of my life).

Messages In This Thread
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars) - by heavyhorse - 10-02-2018, 02:10 PM