• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars)

I don't advocate trying to talk people out of this; it's a part of them as much as it is of the rest of us. Advise caution (lots of it), and be as informative as possible.

How about, Rule #1: Respect your partner's wishes (or something along those lines).

Case in point, and this simply goes to reading the animal's mood and intent--and keep in mind, one can have relations with an animal they've hardly gotten acquainted with, as you'll see:

I've known two lap-dog bitches in my life, both the same breed. The first belonged to the neighbor, and I was scarcely acquainted with her, but I had access to their house when they were gone. So, I was over there for something one day, and as I came in, she saw me--I saw her--and it was on, just like that. She ran over to me and I crouched down and held my hand out--and she grabbed my wrist and started humping my finger. Of course I was happy to accommodate, but she didn't need more than a few seconds' worth and she quit. I tried going further with that but she didn't react either way, so I left off that. She was still enthusiastic though, and I had, I think, the second-stiffest boner in my life, so I took it out and began yanking, and she pranced around as if she didn't exactly know what to expect but that it had to be something good. Shot my load, and she gobbled it up like it was the best stuff ever. I had a second session with her and she was even more eager--and had information and incentive to act on--she started licking my dick while I yanked it. I never got another chance with her, but I'm certain that if I'd had maybe two or three more tries, she'd have taught herself to give me head.

The second was one my [ex] wife brought home; a lost-and-foundĀ  dog. I tried feeling her up once, and, as much as I know to avoid anthropomorphism, the best I can describe her reaction was embarrassment or shame, in every aspect of her body language. So that was that; I never tried again.

So. Learn to read the critter in front of you. Give them what they want. Don't give them anything they don't want.

Sort of like the golden rule, right?

Messages In This Thread
How to have sex with pigs (sows and boars) - by threelegs - 10-05-2018, 06:30 AM